Who's ready for Easter Sunday!? 💐Easter is a time where many of us love to spend it with our family and friends. One of the best parts about family gatherings are the delicious food and desserts that people bring. However, if you're one of those people who doesn't know how to bake or has no time, don't fret! We've got the EASIEST and quickest cookie recipe from Baubles and Backdrops that tastes absolutely delicious! These fun, pastel cookies are super cute and SUPER moist! They're so good that it's impossible to just have one!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 Box of Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1/3 Cup of Oil (we used olive)
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp Easter/Pastel Sprinkles
- 1 - 1/3 Cups of Easter M&M's
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In large mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, oil and eggs with large spoon. Mix thoroughly by hand.
3. Add sprinkles to the dough and mix them in gently.
4. Add M&M’s and mix them in gently.
5. Shape dough into 1″ balls and place 2″ apart on the baking tray lined with parchment paper
6. If you have leftover M&M’s, you can gently press a few into the top of each cookie to add more color.
7. Bake cookies for 7 minutes and allow to cool