Get ready for Memorial Day with some delicious cupcakes! Memorial Day is the kickoff to all our patriotic holidays, which also means Summer is right around the corner! These easy to make Red, White, and Blueberry cupcakes from Buttercream Blondie are PERFECT for the occasion. Whether sharing them with your friends at a BBQ or indulging alone at the beach, these cupcakes will definitely get you into the patriotic spirit!
Short on time? No worries! We did a modified version that not only requires less ingredients but also time.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Cake/Cupcake Mix - along with corresponding ingredients on the box (we used white)
- White frosting (we used whip cream)
- Cupcake baking pan
- Cupcake liners
1. Preheat oven according to directions on cake mix
2. Mix all ingredients in bowl
3. If preferred: add blueberries to mix
4. Place cupcake liners in cupcake baking sheet
5. Pour mix
6. Bake accordingly
7. Let cool for 10 minutes
8. Rinse fruit
9. Once cupcakes are cool, add frosting
10. Add blueberries & raspberries
You're all set!