It's time to get ready for the holidays and what a better way than with some holiday decorating!
Mason jars are very versatile and can be used for hundreds of crafts - the possibilities are endless! For this DIY we reused our jars from our fall mason jar centerpieces, spray painted one red, and changed the fall flowers into holiday flowers. It's that easy! There's no need to buy more jars since they can be reused or spray painted again. Whether at the office, or at home, these holiday mason jars will surely get you in the holiday spirit!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Mason jars (as many as you'd like to decorate)
- Spray paint (holiday colors such as red, green, gold, white, silver, etc.)
- Holiday flowers
- Twine or holiday ribbon
1. Spray paint mason jars to your liking
2. Let sit for 1-2 hours to dry
3. Tie ribbon or twine around mouth of jar
4. Cut and insert flowers as desired